20070506

how to live w it?

I know, long time no update. Well, I'm extremely tired and really very sick of living. I don't know how many times at night, I tell myself before I go to bed, 'tomorrow's going to be a better day' and all I get in return is shit. I hate myself really. Felt like I haven't been sleeping well lately. Everyday I get to sleep like less than 6 hours and I can't stay up on fri and sat nights why? 'Cause I've got to work the next morning. Arg, and I love to complain. Sigh luhhh. As promised, I'm going to post some pictures.

@ PISANG CHALET. They're just the greatest group of people I'm so glad to have.
"It was darling Lou's birthday! But I wasn't there to celebrate. Her birthday Strawberry Strudel! Yhuuuum!"

"I remember this. Spent the night singing to the tunes and and cam-whoring after SL tea party! LOL, she's one of my favvvv sister in the PISANG CLAN!"


"Stargazing..."
"Jols, Mickeyy and Lousie!"


"Strolling at East Coast Park..."

"Hmmmm, still don't get it.. Boys just LOVE to 'taupok' each other. How adorable(: In the pictures above, you can see Veggie being squash by the fit big young pisang brothers. Poor old veggie. kekeke.."


These are the SLs for RMT (: They're really a great bunch of people, esp the other SLs from the other Diploma. Thanks for being such a great sport. Serene, Jacq, Karen, Angel, Jas, Yangs, Gugu, Fabian, Boon and Darren.Y

"Two of my besties in TP, Su-hanna and Lixian. Toilet cam-whores."
"Constipated."
School reopened not long ago, and I'm glad to see all my lovely classmates again. .... No, ex-classmaties. : ( Sigh, feeling more lonely than ever.. 'cause my clique's not always there for me. I really miss their presence greatly even though we still meet up for lunch. But like how often do we even do it? Everything's different now. Just me, I'm fading into grey. But oh well, thanks Shimin for being there. If not... I'll become the real loser. Only you get what I mean! Heh.

"Ice-cream! The kids love it, eh?"
"My Selmer. (: Minus the barcode."
So yeahh, we had Art Festival like Wednesday(week 1)? Saxophone section's forever doing weird stuff, sitting outside the bandroom 'cause no food allowed, eating ice-cream and stupidly blocking the people's passage way. Beams. And we love taking pictures together. Feel the saxophone love(: Ohh ya, not forgetting the saxies' love, Matty! Lol. The entire event went well and everyone was happy. Oh ya, 140 people signed up at the booth. Overwhelming responses. Very. Lol.

Friday was 'movie' day for the band people. Lol, well.. just watching our annual concert in one of the biz LT, chowing down on junk food. Oh, and I remembered, I was sick that week. Running a temperature and I missed lecture on that friday. But was there in the evening, cladded in my jacket. Oh, and I don't look sick anymore! 'Cause band people makes Jol a happier girl. Heh. There, Eden, Hanna Pieeee and yours' truely.



Met up with the old schoolmaties on Wednesday(: Olivia and Huanying. Me all-time favourite crazy buddies! Kekeke. Smack right at the heartlands of Hougang, eating sinful fast food. And big joke, shopping in Hougang mall. Kekekeke. Looking forward to see both of you guys. SOON! Wednesdayy yippee!


OKAY, today was the best day of the week. I actually get to enjoy my time after work with the band lovelies! YUP, Seehua darling, Yile, Xueping, Matt, Jerome, Mark, Webster and I went down to Settlers to chill today. Raphael and Kenny were the game instructors and food and beverage servers! Thanks to you guys! I really enjoyed myself. Like after so long I can relax myself. Yay. That's the last picture of Seehua, my DARLINNNN and me(:
Actually I've got A LOT to say. It's all stuck in my head. Just trying to keep all these to myself. But I think I'm on the verge.... I fear very much that something's going to repeat itself again. Just praying hard that everything goes well for me. And I pray everyone to be okay.... Sigh. I need a brainwash. And I need a large dosage of anesthetics to numb.
You always wanted someone to tell you it's okay.....

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home